Yields: 4 large loaves
- 6 cups hot water
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 1 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 17 cups whole wheat flour (If grinding your own wheat, you will need to grind approximately 11 cups of wheat kernels to yield 17 cups of flour.)
- 2 tablespoons (rounded) dry yeast
- Mix all ingredients and knead in mixer for 8-10 minutes.
- Oil 4 large bread pans.
- Place equal amounts of dough in each pan.
- Let rise in cold oven 20-25 minutes.
- Turn oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake approx. 20 minutes, or until golden.